bkgrd

Friday, September 4, 2015

Fearless.

"One day I'll stand before You, look back on the life I've lived... I can't wait to enjoy the view and see how all the pieces fit."

It's always crazy when you do stop and look back...
I'm seeing more and more of God's faithfulness as I take the time to review past experience.

What seemed like it was utter chaos turned out to be wonderfully reordered to work for my good.
So, I take a moment to pause now. 
And here  in this moment there is peace.

It doesn't make sense.
Why should there be this peace, 
A resting under the shelter of my Father's wing?
When everything tells me that I should be grobbling on the floor because the outcome seems hopeless.

But there is hope.

There is always hope.
The best kind of hope trickles down from a well-polished patience,
A perseverance that truly is "longsuffering". 
For when you feel like everything is falling apart...
It may just be 
Falling together.

No comments:

Post a Comment