bkgrd

Saturday, December 13, 2014

I made an exception.

Sometimes gaining trust involves healing... And finding someone who will stick with you through the healing process is something special.

I know that God sends people your way to help you through life and teach you things, so that you may walk through life with them. I just feel infinitely blessed.

I cry thinking about how fortunate I am and how one of my friends was mistreated. I don't know why I am so fortunate and blessed but I want to "not be blind with privelege" and have "eyes to see the pain". I want to help those who are hurting and need hope.

Going through this process of allowing someone to gain my trust and healing has been hard. I feel like at times I will be let go of or tossed aside if I do something wrong. Then I remember God's love for me and I know that this guy is not looking for my slip ups. I am thankful for the way that he cares, even in subtle ways.

He makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment